Volunteer at P|PC at NAB Show New York!
Event hosts play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run in a smooth and efficient manner. As FMC event hosts fulfill an essential role in the delivery of our events, we make sure to give back to them by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits. Post|Production Conference will provide hosts with a first-hand insight into what it takes to produce an in-person event.
Note: Selected event hosts must reside in New York City. All staff will be provided with complimentary food, a per diem, and on-site training.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be on-site at the Javits Center for the entire conference (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Monitor Conference Rooms
- Checking attendee badges
- Handing out and collecting evaluations
- Make sure P|PC instructors are set up for their session
- Report any tech issues to your supervisor
- Resetting the conference room between sessions
- Providing customer service to attendees when needed (i.e. Answering event questions and directing attendees to various P|PC locations)
Perks of Being an Event Host:
- 1 pass to P|PC, includes access to the NAB Trade Show Floor (value $499)
- 1 complementary FMC Online Course (Value $1,500). See available courses here
- Gain professional experience in behind-the-scenes event production (pre-production & live, on-site, showtime!)
- Ability to participate in live sessions you aren’t hosting
- Interact with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals, and attendees in unique and intimate networking opportunities
- Get recommendation letters & referrals from FMC management for your portfolio to showcase for future professional endeavors