Volunteer at P|PW in Las Vegas!
Volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run in a smooth and efficient manner. As FMC volunteers fulfill an essential role in the delivery of our events, we make sure to give back to them by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits. Post|Production World Las Vegas will provide volunteers with first-hand insight of what it takes to produce a hybrid event.
Note: Selected volunteers will be provided with a flight, shared hotel accommodations, and on-site training.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be on-site at the Las Vegas Convention Center for the entire conference (8:30am-7:30pm)
- Monitor Conference Rooms
- Checking attendee badges
- Handing out and collecting evaluations
- Making sure P|PW instructors are set up for their session
- Report any tech issues to your supervisor
- Resetting the conference room between sessions
- Providing customer service to attendees when needed (i.e. Answering event questions and directing attendees to various P|PW locations)
Perks of Volunteering:
1 pass to P|PW, includes access to the NAB Trade Show Floor (value $999)
1 P|PW Recording Bundle – Includes access to all 100+ session recordings so you can watch post-conference at your own space and pace for 365 days (value $499)
1 complementary FMC Online Course (Value $1,500). See available courses here
Gain professional experience in behind-the-scenes event production (pre-production & live, on-site, showtime!)
Ability to participate in live sessions you aren’t hosting
Interact with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals and attendees in unique and intimate networking opportunities
Get recommendation letters & referrals from FMC management for your portfolio to showcase for future professional endeavors
All volunteers must be available to participate on location at the Las Vegas Convention Center for the week of the event.
To apply as a volunteer for P|PW, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.